2 replies to this topic

#1 THE KID

THE KID

Rustlin, horse stealin, bootleggin whiskey, and sharp shootin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,063 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:50 PM

To the moderators: If there is another area that this is listed please can you connect the two? I'd like this to be Book Questions only and not comic books or comic trades please. Any additional information will be most helpful prior to purchase. I have only had to return one book to the book store on Bob because of the negative and misinformational introduction.

I saw this book but know nothing about it or the editors. Can you help? Thanks in advance. The picture of the typewriter reminds me of the cover to Two Gun Bob. On a Kindle I can Look Inside prior to purchase but not on paperbacks or Hardcover. Since this is so new I wasn't able to find anything about it or the editors. If it is just Wikipedia articles I believe I will pass on it.

Robert E. Howard [Paperback]
Jesse Russell (Editor), Ronald Cohn (Editor)

Book Description

Publication Date: June 17, 2012

High Quality Content by WIKIPEDIA articles! Robert Ervin Howard (January 22, 1906 - June 11, 1936) was an American author who wrote pulp fiction in a diverse range of genres. Best known for his character Conan the Barbarian, he is regarded as the father of the sword and sorcery subgenre.

Ordering for Christmas? This item requires additional time to ship. To ensure delivery by December 24, choose FREE Super Saver Shipping at checkout.

Posted Image

Edited by THE KID, 01 December 2012 - 05:54 PM.

The New Sheriff In Town - The Vultures of Whapeton & Boot Hill Payoff (The Western Stories)

#2 theagenes

theagenes

WarLord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:57 PM

It looks like someone just copied the wikipedia article and is trying to make money on it by selling it as a POD book. I would not give to money to vultures like that.
Check out my blog: An Age Undreamed Of

#3 THE KID

THE KID

Rustlin, horse stealin, bootleggin whiskey, and sharp shootin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,063 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:09 PM

I agree and thanks.
The New Sheriff In Town - The Vultures of Whapeton & Boot Hill Payoff (The Western Stories)