"damn, tastes just like chicken!" growled Fanghorn

#202 Dave the Rage

Dave the Rage

WarLord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 03:18 PM

Finger licken GOOD he shouts to the wind with a howl.
?I do not accept as matter of belief certain things in this history, or rather fiction; for some things are diabolical superstitions, some are poetical inventions, some have the semblance of truth, some have not; and some are meant for the entertainment of fools.? Book of Leinster ? 12th century

#203 Guest_TheMIrrorThief_*

Guest_TheMIrrorThief_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2012 - 03:26 PM

suddenly from the shadows stepped Wulfhere the Dane with a silver axe!

#204 Buxom Sorceress

Buxom Sorceress

She awakens...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,246 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:43 AM

>> NB. [ just to remind all writers.
ONLY the writer who introduced/created a Character can harm or kill [ or do something really silly, or mildly sexual, with ] that SPECIAL character.
These are known as MAIN CHARACTERS, and should be named, and described a bit.

So conflict between 2 Main characters created/owned by different writers is to be carefully AVOIDED. [ unless the 2 writers agree on something special, by PM s ]

The best way to write conflict/combat/killing is to create your own 'FODDER' secondary characters so you can do what you want with them.
[ like I just did with the 4 barbarian cavemen in the woods ]

And if you type [ Fodder ] next to a character that you own, then that is a clear signal to all writers that they can do what they want with [ even kill ] that character.
[ it can be fun to create a labelled 'Fodder' character, and then see what the other writers do with it.]
--
> The best way to have writing freedom and fun is to create your OWN new character, which all other writers must treat with some care and respect.
----
I created Fanghorn, and Flapper [ my most recent creations ]

MirrorThief just created Wulfhere the Dane.
----
Have fun with your twisted imaginations and humours. :)
[ i want to write more between Fanghorn, and Flapper, but i cant find time yet ]

HYBORIAN Limericks + Rhymes
Lots of FUN and serious new RHYMING Hyborian/Fantasy poetry.

"So I took to a life of adventure and daring
leaving most warriors drooling and staring.
After I danced with my exotic flesh baring
I would vanish into the new Sunrise glaring."

#205 Guest_boye_*

Guest_boye_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:39 PM

Wulfhere burped and scratched his...

#206 svent13

svent13

Prairie Barbarian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:21 PM

collector's edition scratch and sniff...

Every day brings something new!

www.ackans.com

#207 Guest_boye_*

Guest_boye_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:31 PM

that smelled like decapitated Saxon

#208 Dave the Rage

Dave the Rage

WarLord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:46 AM

Who was beheaded by vikings...

?I do not accept as matter of belief certain things in this history, or rather fiction; for some things are diabolical superstitions, some are poetical inventions, some have the semblance of truth, some have not; and some are meant for the entertainment of fools.? Book of Leinster ? 12th century

#209 Guest_boye_*

Guest_boye_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:44 AM

led by fierce Ragnar Lothbrook

#210 Buxom Sorceress

Buxom Sorceress

She awakens...

• Members
  • 6,246 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:21 PM

Very hairy, shaggy, smelly, fierce Ragnar was being chased by a savage Woman.
She was barbaricly busty, bare, and riding on a big brown bear...
----
( hey guys.
thanks for reviving this fun topic. :)
you may use more than 5 words.
we changed the rules to make it more flexible...for folks who want to tell more of a tall tale.
have fun ! :)  )

HYBORIAN Limericks + Rhymes
Lots of FUN and serious new RHYMING Hyborian/Fantasy poetry.

"So I took to a life of adventure and daring
leaving most warriors drooling and staring.
After I danced with my exotic flesh baring
I would vanish into the new Sunrise glaring."

#211 Guest_boye_*

Guest_boye_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:52 PM

busty women gave Ragnar pause

#212 Buxom Sorceress

Buxom Sorceress

She awakens...

• Members
  • 6,246 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:31 AM

He stopped his flight and stared nervously back at her.
Her big blue painted breasts were bouncing and swinging and brushing the bear's big furry ears. Bear had a big smirk of excited pleasure on his huge fearsome face.
Then Ragnar suddenly recognised her, shuddered, laughed like a maniac, then continued to flee, furs flapping in the warm wind.
But he was deliberately not running at full speed now...

#213 VonKalmbach

VonKalmbach

Scrawler of Shadizar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:59 PM

Ragnar climbed a tree and looked down upon his pursuers.

'So, what are you doing here?' he growled.

Edited by VonKalmbach, 13 May 2013 - 11:29 PM.

“Do you try to write like the guys who write for the magazines you write for?” Clyde asked. “Hell, no,” Bob was emphatic about that. “I let them try to write like me.” - From One Who Walked Alone by Novalyne Price Ellis

“They would say it is a lie, if they dared. That's the way with civilized men. When they can't explain something by their half-baked science, they refuse to believe it." – Conan of Cimmeria, Beyond the Black River.

“I'm learning all I can about the technique. There's where the true pleasure comes in, in any profession, learning the basic rules, the conventions, the technique... Some people are interested only in the finshed article. Not me. When I am interested in anything I want to see it in its crudest state and watch it evolve.”

"I want to know where I came from and why and what relation I hold to the rest of the universe."

Robert E Howard

#214 Guest_boye_*

Guest_boye_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:56 PM

why I'm on my way to the renessiance fair

#215 Buxom Sorceress

Buxom Sorceress

She awakens...

• Members
  • 6,246 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 03:33 AM

"...after I capture you, and take you back for your crime against my younger Sister. "
said Aggra of the mighty blue breasts.

While she spoke grimly in a deep husky manly voice she scratched an itch under her very hairy armpit.
A big battered club swung between her thick hairy legs from her badger-fur belt.

Meanwhile, Shaggit the big brown Bear was pushing his huge ass up against the tree trunk and having a really effing lovely scratch.
The small tree trembled and Ragnar suddenly felt very unsafe.
----
( *Aggra* & *Shaggit the Bear* are my Main Characters.
Please introduce more characters for more fun ?  )
:)

#216 svent13

svent13

Prairie Barbarian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:48 PM

The bear suddenly growled and stood up on two legs.  Aggra turned and grasped her club as she faced the stranger who had silently approached.  The man held a mace, stained with blood, in his right hand.  His black eyes glared at them from under bushy eyebrows and he pointed the mace in their direction.

"Why are you on my land?" he demanded in a deep, steady voice, in a tone that hinted at a powerful undercurrent of wrath.  He stood facing them, his powerfully muscled legs like tree trunks planted firmly to the earth.  Ragnar felt his blood turn to ice as he recognized the pendant that hung from a simple leather cord around the stranger's neck: a brilliant red ruby with a silver snake wrapped around it.  The gem seemed to pulse with unholy life as Ragnar looked at it and he began to back away.  The stranger turned his head and the muscles in his bull neck rippled as he glared at Ragnar.  He pointed his mace in Ragnar's direction.

"Stay where you are, little man," he declared.  The deep thunder of his voice froze Ragnar in place, and he dropped his gaze to the ground, fearful of looking the stranger in the eyes lest he think it a challenge.

"That's enough," Aggra declared, recovering from her shock of seeing the massive giant of a man who had come upon them so silently, and not for the first time, she was grateful for the bear's presence.  "Who are you?" she demanded.

The stranger turned his gaze upon her.  "Some know me as Umbolg."  He stared at her unblinking for a few moments.  "But you may call me Death."

(and Umbolg is my character, so don't kill him off or do anything weird with him, please  :D )

Every day brings something new!

www.ackans.com

#217 Guest_boye_*

Guest_boye_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:52 PM

"is it Umbolg or Death?" she asked, seeming annoyed.

#218 Buxom Sorceress

Buxom Sorceress

She awakens...

• Members
  • 6,246 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:40 AM

" Well, you may choose, mighty Lady. "
said big Umbolg.
He had a slight smirk on his face, and he rubbed his craggy chin with his mace as he stared into the puzzled eyes of Aggra.

She almost blushed and nearly looked over her big hulking shoulder. She was not used to being addressed as a 'Lady'.
She admired his big strong form...

...BUT then her growing lust was rudely interrupted.
Shaggit growled a warning and pointed his flaring nose at a cloud of distant dust. Riders were coming fast towards them.

2 minutes later Umbolg's great eyesight recognised the nearing group of horsemen.
He shouted grimly to all around him...
" Companions of fate.
Those are evil Bandits/slavers who have terrorised this area for 3 years.
There are about 20 of them.
Please join with me now to defeat them and collect their heads?
They will torture, rape and kill you all just for fun. "
----
>( please enjoy and describe the bloody big fight ? or just part of it?
the bandits are all 'fodder'. perhaps you could describe their evil leader?

there are a few trees to hide behind.

the huge bear is awesomely ferocious, fast, and likes killing men and horses.
it is ok if we have several different descriptions of the battle: readers will enjoy them all.
be generous to other characters, or wait for their creators to write them in action.
This is where the characters show their impressive fighting skills and desperate co-operation.
Have crimson fun. :)   )

Edited by Buxom Sorceress, 15 May 2013 - 02:49 AM.

#219 Dave the Rage

Dave the Rage

WarLord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:12 AM

The battle ensures and Umbolg drinks many mead drinks to get into the party mood.