• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Axerules

Axerules

In Memoriam: 2007-2014. Old stones aficionado

• Moderators
  • 2,248 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 12:14 AM

A new map of the Hyborian Age, based only on REH's writings, created by Trent and Amra_the_Lion.

Hello everyone!

I’m Trent Thompson, a senior comic major at the School of Visual Arts (SVA) and I wanted to share a map I’ve been working on for sometime now. For almost a month now, I have been working with the great Amra_the_Lion to create a beautiful and true as possible (be gentle) map of the Hyborian Age.

There have been a multitude of maps on the Hyborian Age, a bit of them on this thread. However, for me, there are some snags that keep coming up. Whether it be that they are too silly looking or taking information from the pastiches. I wanted a serious looking hand-crafted map. Everything on this map has been drawn by hand with no computer fonts or anything like that.

I hope everyone enjoys it. A huge thanks to Amra_the_Lion for all the support and help through the making of this. Also, this posted on Amra’s Chronicles Of Conan thread, which if you haven’t checked it out yet shame on you.

This map is for personal use only. Optimized for easy download and viewing. If you have any questions or comments let me know. Enjoy.

T

Posted Image

Comments should be posted in the "Maps of the Hyborian Age world" topic, here: http://www.conan.com...l=&fromsearch=1
Take arrows in your forehead, but never in your back

Samurai maxim