7 replies to this topic

#1 Fernando

Fernando

WarLord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:10 PM

Around a week ago, I spent around US$ 81,00 - and almost all sanity of the man whom I paid for (LOL!) - editing scenes of Conan 1981, Hercules (2004) and Conan 2011. The result was this combination of scenes, where I intended to be more faithful to REH's writings. I hope you enjoy this edition, and sorry for the admixture of Portuguese and English speechs - it was 100% unavoidable...

It was already posted by me in Facebook. Your opinions, please, my friends! ;)

#2 Fernando

Fernando

WarLord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:14 PM

Sorry, I just discovered the edition can be seen only in You Tube... :( I hope you enjoy it, anyway! :)

Edited by Fernando, 01 April 2012 - 05:23 PM.

#3 ambiente

ambiente

Amazed at the view...

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:31 PM

I don't know, Fernando... It seems that, while you were away from your computer, your resident Major Whisker's minion... kind of, er... randomized the editing of your video. :P

What? April's what? ^_^
A good man has no fear of darkness. Are you a good man, then?

#4 Dave the Rage

Dave the Rage

WarLord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,296 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:42 PM

Is there any short links to it?
?I do not accept as matter of belief certain things in this history, or rather fiction; for some things are diabolical superstitions, some are poetical inventions, some have the semblance of truth, some have not; and some are meant for the entertainment of fools.? Book of Leinster ? 12th century

#5 Fernando

Fernando

WarLord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:21 PM

Is there any short links to it?

The only way is watching it in You Tube, by clicking on "Conan, O Cimério (Conan The Cimmerian)", in the top of the video posted in this topic. ;)

#6 Dave the Rage

Dave the Rage

WarLord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,296 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 12:02 PM

Chrs, enjoyed that indeed. I got a feel that you thought the younger Conan could have been played by the actor you have added in that never played Conan. Who is he? Was he the guy out of Twilight?

Chrs, nice work.
?I do not accept as matter of belief certain things in this history, or rather fiction; for some things are diabolical superstitions, some are poetical inventions, some have the semblance of truth, some have not; and some are meant for the entertainment of fools.? Book of Leinster ? 12th century

#7 Fernando

Fernando

WarLord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:49 PM

Chrs, enjoyed that indeed. I got a feel that you thought the younger Conan could have been played by the actor you have added in that never played Conan. Who is he? Was he the guy out of Twilight?

Chrs, nice work.

First of all, thanks for your praise, DtR! :) As for your question, the guy I added never worked in Twilight; his name is Paul Telfer, and the scenes were taken from Hercules (2004), where he played the main character. Indeed, Telfer could, IMO, play a younger Conan - from Venarium to Yaralet (or even to his first contact with the Hyrkanians, as I tried to show in the edition). ;)

Edited by Fernando, 08 April 2012 - 12:14 AM.

#8 Dave the Rage

Dave the Rage

WarLord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,296 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:38 PM

Chrs, nice work.

First of all, thanks for your praise, DtR! :) As for your question, the guy I added never worked in Twilight; his name is Paul Telfer, and the scenes were taken from Hercules (2004), where he played the main character. Indeed, Telfer could, IMO, play a younger Conan - from Venarium to Yaralet (or even from to his first contact with the Hyrkanians, as I tried to show in the edition). ;)

Younger Conan would deffo fit his build, not too big or small indeed. With the aging Momoa and finally Arnold on the throne, nice touch.

Ahh Hercules, I have not seen it yet, but it looked like my type of film. Is it any good, may rent it on web if so. Chrs