#21 THE KID

THE KID

Rustlin, horse stealin, bootleggin whiskey, and sharp shootin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,064 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 10:34 PM

Thanks Barb :rolleyes:

I'll mail the check tomorrow to Project Pride for $17 - $15.00 with a $2.00 shipping/handling fee.

I really appreciate this Barb, Paul, Rob, Indy, and everyone! This book will have a special place on my REH bookshelf.

I hope to make it to REH Days. This is my dream and goal as I'm a huge fan! I've donated a lot of books this past year and hope this helps raise money for Project Pride. My family and I are members.

Lisa Tippett of the Brownwood News is going to publicize REH Days June 8-9! Woo Hoo!! I'll remind her about three days before this wonderful blessed event!!

This thought just popped up - If feasible add inexpensive fireworks to REH Days.

Thanks again!!

Edited by Richard, 06 May 2012 - 11:12 PM.

The New Sheriff In Town - The Vultures of Whapeton & Boot Hill Payoff (The Western Stories)

#22 BarB

BarB

Mauler of Shadizar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:03 AM

Richard, I love fireworks and it sounds like a nice celebration touch. However, the land around there is as dry as a cinderbox. No one is allowed to smoke except in designated areas and certainly not at the Caddo Peak barbecue because of the fear of a wild fire. It came within a few feet of the Howard House one year and destroyed several other homes in CP. Very scary.

The Project Pride staff is happy to do this for you. Don't forget to write on your check: "HOLD FOR PAUL's AUTOGRAPH".

Thanks for the timely reminder about donating to the Silent Auction on Friday night. All donations are very welcome and I'll mail mine this week.
BB

#23 THE KID

THE KID

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,064 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 10:05 AM

You're right about the fire. I thought about this later and was going to edit it out of there. That's all we need is to burn down Cross Plains. :wacko:

I did put on the check for Paul's autograph and also included a letter the same just to be on the safe side.

Thanks again.

Edited by Richard, 07 May 2012 - 11:37 PM.

The New Sheriff In Town - The Vultures of Whapeton & Boot Hill Payoff (The Western Stories)

#24 THE KID

THE KID

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,064 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:31 PM

Paul :rolleyes: Thanks! I got it today! v/r Richard

#25 godzilladude

godzilladude

WarLord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,200 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 01:46 AM

Paul :rolleyes: Thanks! I got it today! v/r Richard

My pleasure, and thanks for all you do for us!